This non-greasy astringent oil serum supports proper cell turnover and regulates sebum production. Balancing combination of Watermelon, Seaberry and Frankincense makes this face oil ideal for oily and problem skin types.
- Seabuckthorn berry (Seaberry) extract - high in fatty acids and essential fatty acids, carotenes, tocopherols and phytosterols. Seaberry is a natural source for vitamin A with makes it great for damaged and acne skin.
- Frankincense extract - is an aromatic CO2 extract that is used for stress relief in aromatherapy. Frankincense is credited with anti-inflammatory, and astringent properties that help to balance oily skin.
- Juniper berry extract - rich in tannins, this astringent and antiseptic extract is great for acneic skin.
- Watermelon seed oil - high in linoleic acid, niacin, magnesium and zinc, it helps dissolve excessive sebum in follicles, relieve discomfort associated with acne and breakouts, and minimize pore size.
- Camellia (Green Tea ) oil - is said to be an ancient beauty secret of Japanese women. Contains tannins, polyphenols, vitamins A, B, C, and E, and other antioxidants. Helps improve skin elasticity and suppleness, and protect it from the environmental damage.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol) - our vitamin E is sunflower derived, is non-GMO and does not contain any soy. Vitamin E is considered the most important oil-soluble antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Jojoba oil - closely resembles human sebum. Jojoba oil reduces evaporation of water loss from skin surface, and makes skin soft and supple.
- Peach kernel oil - emollient, with calming and soothing properties. Contains vitamins E, A and B, as well as oleic and linoleic acids.
How To Use
Apply to freshly cleansed skin of face and neck morning and night as needed. Can also be mixed with a moisturizer or other product.