This non-greasy astringent Phyto Booster supports proper cell turnover and regulates sebum production. Balancing combination of Watermelon, Seaberry and Frankincense makes this face oil ideal for oily and problem skin types.
- Seabuckthorn berry (Seaberry) extract - high in fatty acids and essential fatty acids, carotenes, tocopherols and phytosterols. Seaberry is a natural source for vitamin A with makes it great for damaged and acne skin. It is clinically proven to have exceptional healing and cell-regenerating properties.
- Frankincense extract - is a aromatic CO2 extract that is used for stress relief in aromatherapy. Frankincense has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and astringent properties, that help heal all types of wounds and balance oily skin.
- Juniper berry extract - rich in tannins, this astringent and antiseptic extract is great for treating acne.
- Watermelon seed oil - high in linoleic acid, niacin, magnesium and zinc, it helps dissolve excessive sebum in follicles, relieve pain associated with acne and breakouts, and minimize pore size.
- Camellia (Green Tea ) oil - is said to be an ancient beauty secret of Japanese women. Contains tannins, polyphenols, vitamins A, B, C, and E, and other antioxidants. Helps improve skin elasticity and suppleness, and protect it from the environmental damage.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol) - our vitamin E is sunflower derived, is non-GMO and does not contain any soy. Vitamin E is considered the most important oil-soluble antioxidant and free-radical scavenger. Besides of it being super benefitial for skin it also helps stabilize the entire face oil formulation.
- Jojoba oil - closely resembles human sebum, jojoba oil reduces transepidermal water loss, which makes skin soft and supple and speeds up healing process in damaged skin. According to studies it can rapidly penetrate by means of absorption by pores and hair follicles. This makes it a great penetration enhancer for the entire formula.
- Peach kernel oil - emollient, with calming and soothing properties. Contains vitamins E, A and B, as well as oleic and linoleic acids.
How To Use
Apply to freshly cleansed skin of face and neck morning and night, or as needed.
"Clear Complexion" can also be used as:
- Potent skin moisturizer - Masla face oils can be applied directly onto skin of face and neck just as an ordinary moisturizer. Light and silky they get quickly absorbed by the skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- Vitamin-boost for any other cosmetic product - rich in vitamins and essential nutrients our Phyto Boosters can be added to virtually any mask, cream, cleanser to enhance it's properties. Pleasant aroma of Masla face oils can also be used to naturally add aromatherapy benefits to a scent-free product.
- Facial massage oil - noncomedogenic and highly nutrient, our Phyto Boosters are ideal for a high-performance face massage
- Makeup Primer - our face oils create perfect canvas for your foundation without silicones or any other synthetic ingredients.
- Nutrient Serum - Phyto Boosters are a natural source of vitamins and essential nutrients and can be successfully used to treat variety of skin conditions just like a conventional serum would.
- Gentle Aromatherapy - delicate aromas powered by natural and organic plant extracts deliver benefits of traditional aromatherapy and are suitable even for the most sensitive of skin types.